- Easy operationable sorting mahcine
- Hexagonal cylinder typed mesh
- Garlic bulb, chestnut, date, plums, etc
- Easy-changeable soring mesh for different seeds
- Simple design and excellent sorting performance
- No noise & dust thanks to a rotational sorting type
L X W X H
920 X 1,650 X 1,200㎜
Digital Speed Control
Rotating with no viberation
0.2㎾ (0.06+0.14) / 220V
Sorting mesh type
Primary inner cylinder + secondary hexagonal roller system
1st (8~16㎜), 2nd (16~18㎜), 3rd, (18~23㎜), 4th (24㎜~)
* The product specifications and dimensions are subject to change without prior notice for further improvement.
Four sizes soring without noise and vibration
Digital speed controller
How to use a sorter for a garlic planter.
- Garlic planter needs well size-sorted garlic
- 2nd and 3rd sorted sizes are recommned for a garlic planter
- Garlic planter needs a right size of garlic clove picker according to the different size of garlic clove.
- When less or more than one garlic clove is picked up
- Need to change a different size of garlic picker
- Different species garlic may need different size of garlic picker
- Drying garlic before operation.
- Wet garlic with any liquid is banned for operation.
- Garlic must be dried before operation.
- Economically efficient.
- It is highly efficient as you can sort out garlic cloves during a seeding season and garlic bulbs during a harvesting season by changing a sorting mesh.